3: Blair ftw
4 Votes / 44.44%
4: .... Death.. the Kid... -facepalm-
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Post dump
First post/First thread in our epic forum.

Discuss the win.

Yup, this is pretty win.....Lol, so THIS is how it feels to rape a post :3

~Caz
Last edited by ShiftV3; Feb 22, 2010 at 08:46 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Thanks, i was just looking to be sure, and then i saw it :3
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Thanks.
[Sexy] All Current Members Look Here.
We did it, but we need to wait for JesseD to select "edit" on the first post in the [DSC] and copy annd paste it into a thread sort of like "[Sexy] new members thread" or something similar..

All i can say is lets !

EDIT: that failed, how to I change the title of a thread?

EDIT: uhh, I am not sure if I did it the right way, but it worked :3

yeah, well done guys, all of you helped this happen, now lets keep going and make [Sexy] a living ledgend!

*starts a slow clap*

EDIT (again -.-): Uhh, I can't view our [DSC] anymore D:
Last edited by CazRules; Feb 21, 2010 at 01:33 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
FYEAH, W00T.
that o^ne?

You are meant to put a comma....

D: Why you be eddiddtin mah powsts? (what comma?)
Last edited by Fluffyboy; Feb 21, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
[Sexy]Recruitment-Please apply here
Welcome!:

Hello, thanks you for coming to clans [Sexy]'s threa. We are an active kind clan. We enjoy communicating qith each other and do our best to help anyone out when they need it. We take pride in being Sexy *wink wink* and think that you would be proud to be with us aswell. I believe that everyone could enjoy being in our clan. You just need to be as active and kind as you can be. We are also currently accepting anyone who uses the correct application format! So join now!

CLAN RULES:

1. Do not flame, troll, ect.
2. Never try to start an argument, if you get in to one take it elsewhere.
3. Try not to join an argument not concerning you.
4. Report anyone trolling, or flaming you to JesseD, a clan moderator, or use the report button below their username. Do not attempt to troll, flame, ect back.
5. Always be kind towards any clans or members we have not specifically noted as our enemies/foes.
6. Don't take actions that are not in your power to take. For example starting a clan war with someone else when you have no power to do so.
7. Stay active. This means you post on the clan boards at least 3 times a week. All post uder this rule must have meaning and be out the [Sexy] Wibbles.
8. When applying you need 50+ posts. Otherwise you are automatically rejected.
9. ALWAYS BE KIND TOWARDS OTHERS.

If you fail to follow these rules JesseD has the power to remove you from the clan permanently. He will not hesitate to remove you from the clan if you consistantly fail to comply.

Application:

This is our application, please copy and paste it, then fill out the blanks. You do not have to post your application on this thread if you feel uncomfortable doing so. Just post here saying you are sending JesseD, me or ShiftV3 an application, then JesseD, me or ShiftV3 will confirm your request on this thread, along with our decision.

Username:

Belt:

Talents(relays, art, moding ETC):

You have read and agree to the rules?:

You have very carefully read rules 7,8 and 9? (go back and read them again, it is important so you dont get rejected):

Are you more active ingame of in the forums?:

Do you have any infracture for serious reasons? (Insulting other members, ect. Infraction we don't mind are for pointless posts from when you where new):

Favourite mod ( can be as many as you want):

What do you makes a clan awesome and enjoyable to be a part of?:

Why have you chosen to join our clan? (for this one you can say because of the tag if you honestly chose a random clan ffrom the list):

What hobbys/activities do you have other than toribash?:

Just copy and paste that into you application and fill out the blanks, feel free to add any parts you like.

Please remember that I will personally research your forum history and see what you are like outside this part of the forums.

And that is all you need to know about how to join our clan, have a nice day! ^^
Last edited by CazRules; Mar 2, 2010 at 07:47 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*