Toribash
Original Post
Ban
hey i have a post on my alt about my acc hack recently i received my acc this 1 back while i had no access to my acc i was banned for not paying an auction the ban was for 1 week via ishi so since i couldnt even log in is there a chance of my infraction being removed?
thanx a tone
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Well, I barely understood what you just said. I suggest more punctuation.

So, you were in an auction, then you were phished. You couldn't keep up your deal, so you were banned on top of being phished. Is that correct?

But did you get your account back yet?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
what was hacked?

RayA75 Moderated Message:
His account was phished.
Last edited by Ray; Feb 12, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

ok i won an acution but couldnt pay because i was hacked b4 auction ended i pmed the guy with my alt explaining but i was still banned by ishi

a few days ago i got my acc back from a low level who was given it then saw my hack post

is there anyway that i can have the infraction points removed

to answer ur question yes ive got my acc back but no items is there a chance i will get them back?
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=233697 this is my hack post ive added more evidence through out so u have to read all posts thanx
Last edited by AusKingd0m; Feb 12, 2011 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Yea, sure.
PM an Admin, or Fish / Delaid
Tell them the story.
If its legit , they'll remove the infraction (i think it is possible) or they might make it end quicker.

Hope I helped.
aidsenhaha if u where banned and ur acc got strriped its probably cuase of the auction prob tho if u where hacked b4 the pay day or something then im preety sure they will get ur stuff back and remove the infraction so yeah pm an admin
hope i helped cheers :O
Last edited by aslask; Feb 13, 2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Tsk, tsk.