Toribash
He did not cheat otb
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

He didn't, but I can see why a lot of people think he did, everything leading up to this, including his post-match analysis were very suspicious. But it's innocent until proven guilty, I think Hikaru handled it really wrong too, it's weird how he's trying to take this weird middle ground on the situation where he doesn't take a definitive stance on it, either he puts down his foot and says outright he thinks he was cheating, or he apologizes for the witch hunt that he inadvertently caused for Hans.

Magnus should also say something since he's the root of all of this, he should clarify what his tweet meant if his intention wasn't to insinuate that Hans was cheating, or just say it outright.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Leandoer View Post
He didn't, but I can see why a lot of people think he did, everything leading up to this, including his post-match analysis were very suspicious. But it's innocent until proven guilty, I think Hikaru handled it really wrong too, it's weird how he's trying to take this weird middle ground on the situation where he doesn't take a definitive stance on it, either he puts down his foot and says outright he thinks he was cheating, or he apologizes for the witch hunt that he inadvertently caused for Hans.

Magnus should also say something since he's the root of all of this, he should clarify what his tweet meant if his intention wasn't to insinuate that Hans was cheating, or just say it outright.

yeah right. i bet ur the one that put the butt plug in Niemann's asshole tryna cover this shit up u cocksucker.
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
WAIT WAS THE BUTTPLUG THING GENUINELY REAL I THOUGHT THAT WAS A JOKE SOMEONE MADE UP

I wouldn't lie to you, that's what I heard and that's the truth. No way some low ranked clown beats Magnusson after a 54 win streak
🫷🦚🫸