Toribash
Original Post
Aero Theme is Bad
I bought a new computer and was surprised to see: 800 mb available out of 2 gb.
How will I stop this from happening?
I don't want to disable Aero Theme,but I will,but not all,only some features of it.
W7?

In appearance or whatever they call it there should be a slider, on the left optimize for performance, on the right optimize for appearance.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I really do not like threads like this, just google "How to change theme settings in Windows 7" and it should be easy.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Well, first, you need to find out the program or source of what's hogging your system resources. Programs you can download for free (search on Google) will be able to identify what services are running.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
why would you download a program that takes more resources when you're trying to find out what's taking a lot of resources in the first place? it's called task manager and it comes with windows.

second, i agree with gorman, google is an awesome tool.
You don't say?