Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Fracture (Black ops 2)
So I atempted a cod edit here is my results

all credits and info in the video description
Soft: Fraps, Sony vegas pro 13
Music Blackbear - Idfc (Tarro Remix)

its was ok all in all, but it could be synced with the vid better like when the screen wobbles from side to side and what not(it was going on the entire time). And even tho it was 22 seconds i was was starting to get motion sickness from all the screen wobble
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
its was ok all in all, but it could be synced with the vid better like when the screen wobbles from side to side and what not(it was going on the entire time). And even tho it was 22 seconds i was was starting to get motion sickness from all the screen wobble

Yea I will do less wobbles next time

cc is too bright imo
i feel like you could've done something with the running clip

also nice song choice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Too much shake.

The colors don't really match the song choice
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
Did you just yt-mp3 my video with the slowed down song? ._.

I guess it was ok, your p/c is decent i guess, chill out with the tilts though, never use tilts while in first person mode or whatever. or rotation or whatever you wanna call it.
Your sync is ok, but your velo is rubbish, try and make it more bouncy and stuff rather than normal speed. some of the cines were nice but some still death cines were ugly.
I didn't like your cc all that much for reasons I can not describe, too plain. Remove your hud and chill out with the zoom in i feel like his gun is going through his chest.

Watch this short clip i made and focus on how i do my velo. syncing the reload and stuff, its csgo but its basically the same thing.
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds