Toribash
Original Post
Youtube problem
My netbook seems fine except on youtube. When I watch youtube videos the video skips really fast then my netbook goes automatically to a blue screen then I restart the netbook and everything is fine but I cant look at youtube videos or this will happen again. Why is this happening?
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Well, whatever it is. It's a crash screen. Does it display white text? What's your OS?

Also: check your task manager. And see your cpu percentage usage. Is it really high?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
My computer usage percent keeps going up and down. Also it the screen does white text. I have windows
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Ok well, where does it usually stay at? High or low numbers? If it does have white text it's a bsod. It crashed to protect your system from something critical. Probably the youtube videos put to much pressure on the cpu. Oh, and what type of windows?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Guys its not just youtube. Anytime a sound plays on my laptop it skips. I only get Bsod when its a whole song playing. Also my computer usage stay at low percent but went up to 58% then 92% then stayed around 3 and 4%
What's your ISP?
and is your router/modem password protected?
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.