Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should Yojakeo become leader of (Flash)?
Yes
2 Votes / 33.33%
No
4 Votes / 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Xe) Xenon

We are Xenon. We are free.

It all started with a dream, a dream of being free. In a time where the world was under chaos, everyone free would be captured and sent to a mass jail. People wanted freedom, people wanted a life, people wanted to be unseen; hidden from the world. One man named BuZe started a revolt, he gathered many people fit for the jobs, he made distractions, he made dangerous choices, they as a whole, made.. the ultimate team. He over threw prisons, took the strong and left the wicked. The prisoners with BuZe called their little group Xenon. They swore never to be caught, that if another member needed help, they were there like a flash. BuZe made this group about friendship, about courage, and about respect.

We Xenon.

We made a new generation.

We lead the way for future generations to come.

We are Xenon forever!

1. No spamming

2. be active on forums and try to post twice a week

3. Be active in-game at least three times a week

4. *Respect everyone, not just fellow member (Failure to follow this rule will result in immediate kick and ban from Xenon)

*5. Have good sportsmanship

6. Don't ask for "OP" in servers, I will give you op if I feel the need to give you it.

You must follow the given format if you want any chance to join Xenon!

Clan allies:

(Anon)

(Beta)
[Yes]
Single Allies:
Rainn
Night (RIP)

Charm1(Disrespecting BuZe "Stupid Kid"; Flaming other users)
Hakeem69 (Disrespecting BuZe)
Dr_Who (Being rude)
Hisoka (Same as Dr_Who)

Leaders

Xenon

Our bank is XenonTC

Donations

Last edited by BuZe; Jun 20, 2014 at 03:31 AM.
I did, we added (Beta) as an Allie. If anyone else wants to be an allie, just PM me. Also guys send tc and items to GenBankTC.
Hello I am your single ally I would like to help out as much as I can so lets meet eachother ingame some time and have a chat? C:
Hey, thanks for the help just post here from time to time.
Last edited by BuZe; Mar 1, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
Clash of the titans.rpl

A spar me and Yojakeo did, hope you like it we will be doing more together for sure and yeah I don't know why we did it on a parkour map just deal with it!
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.