Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Clan Event Ideas
I've been looking at our activity and we have been doing pretty well at getting back into the swing of things. I was wondering though (was taking a gander at the clan events thread in the public community) and wanted to know if you guys wanted to do something like this.

Hold a huge event (bigger then a betting server or regular tourney) and held something that was going to get us well known and even some good applicants.

Your thoughts please.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I was thinking we would do something outside TB (Remember, we have our own website as a GAMING TEAM) Maybe a tf2 server or something.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
We can host the 2014 Toribash soccer championship. It will bring us fame.
You guys decide whose place we host it at.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Hi guys, just intervening here due to this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=381507
And I'm here to offer any kind of help o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hi guys, just intervening here due to this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=381507
And I'm here to offer any kind of help o7

Oh thanks for the heads up Erth. I didn't even see that thread o:

Again thanks and I will hit you up if we come to something conclusive.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
Bubby, whats the point of that since this is a toribash clan?

If you'll remember a while back, we had our own website made for us.

This website spawned from my idea that we should turn [rvng] in to a multi-game-clan. I want to resurrect this idea.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.