Toribash
Original Post
[Text] Tribal Devil set
its almost done just need to make the feet kinda lazy will put it in market when its done heres a view sorry for the low quality

RUN HAMPA RUN lol
As a Tribal maker, I am going to say that looks O.K. The thighs seem good, but the upper part of the legs don't match the bottom area on the thighs. They sort of do, but noooooot really...I want to see the triceps and biceps before deciding on the arms. I like how you gradiented the hands, but should have some tribals on them as well imo. And make the torso! It looks pretty lame without. So overall 6/10. I hope this set becomes awesome when completed.
It's. . . been too long.
Hey again ruyzan. I like both of them, especially the detail in shading within them. At the moment It's got a sort of empty look to it, but I gather that it is just because you haven't done the torso yet. I practically feel this way for both of them. Over all bro, I'd give them both a 7/10, expect higher when the torso is complete.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
3 different styles in one set.
hands head and body, they dont match each other.

the tribal part of the set using brushes shows nearly no attempt to change the brushes or make them your own.
your poor attempt at making the brushes blend with each other is ridiculous.
gradient the background, gradient the brushes and a dropshadow and you think youre done?

its just a typical brush set.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hi bendover saw your art realy good stuff yeah iknow my set sucks and make your artists look bad but you Dont have to be ice Cold about it this is the best ican do if you got ideas or anything else fell free to comment cause your not realy helping out here
here, il break it down for you:

your head and hands need to match the set.
you need to break apart and blend the brushes together to make something new.
you need to do more than add gradients and drop shadows to make it decent.

which you would have read if you bothered to read my comment.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-