Toribash
Original Post
Love it, but I don't understand why the cross is there? Is it an earring? Also I love how you changed bits in the beanie, looks much better. That's a great head mate, 9/10
And oh, love the eye-tattoo you added, looks sweet.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
its an earring yeah kinda confusing why adevil would wear across

Maybe cause devil in the past was angel ?
In real Devil is a Fallen Angel so why he can't wear a cross ...
i think that the top of the head will look awful in-game cause of that flames up there ...
so i'd change it
work is nice 8/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Iam not good at drawing hair any ideas or anything will realy help
-----
Working on the rest of the set kinda stuck what players like more tribal or flame?
Last edited by Ruyzan; Apr 18, 2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well myself, I like tribal. But I wouldn't be certain, it really depends on what attitude you looking to give the texture. Also with drawing hair, I'm sure there are heaps of tutorials on youtube or various website. If you can't do that, I would just study my hair in the mirror, or look at other peoples hair to get a decent image in your mind. But that's just my opinion, go about it however you like to mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.