Ranking
u went in darohorn's shop and said his heads have hopless quality but at least he shaded em and the prices are matching his quality which is much better than urs

most of ur heads are overpriced and u say "EDIT: PRICES LOWERED!" ? lol
Yeah I did lower the prices.I did shading on evey single one of these.The heads were good but the quality of the image which was uploaded onto a sphere was poor.The whole thing looked messed up.I guess I'll lower the prices.
HAHA! You only said that cause your heads are poor.They are messed up but they are good though,good but you experimented with them too much probably.These are good quality and again,you only said that cause I said it.
.......how many sets have you sold since now?
how many heads have you sold since now?
how many avys or signatures have you sold since now?

i bet 0.And this beacause youre a junior member with 6 posts xD
Last edited by Darohorn; Dec 18, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
This is not my main account.i sold a few heads,I never made avvys or sigs and I had 3/4 auctions on sets but you're right,you win.none of them got sold,have a look at the sets here... http://forum.toribash.com/search.php?searchid=2712715 and yes that was a while ago and the selling heads thread i think sucks..
Dude, Learn to take criticism. You're not going to get better by saying "Oh yeah, they are great quality, I am just going to blame the ugly sphere that they were put on and completely ignore your advice". I'm just saying, and sorry if this was a bit harsh. I do think that they are a bit overpriced, and they don't really look shaded, maybe go over the shading with a bigger brush? Good luck selling these heads anyways
Oh my, what is this doing here?
I tried bigger brush,it looks..well how to say this..Not very good.Anyway thx for the advice I changed the price twice I'll lower it a bit more again.