Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Question Lair
1. Am I allowed to make ultimate toribash move guide book (contract,extend, detail tutorial) and share it on the forum

2. Why when I type on the irc the page refreshing itself , resulting no access to irc :c

3. What's this "expect" stuff mean ?

4. Link to texturing tutorial ^^

5. Why my 4.6 have worse sound quality

Thx for answer !
:D
1. I think so

2. idk much about the IRC

3. EXPECT it to happen EXPECT ECTO you expect ecto ... nothing else.

4. There are more in the TUTORIALS SECTION...
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29601

5. hampa still working on it and some bugs
If it is suckish, just go 3.99 or 4.00 version of toribash
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
1. Am I allowed to make ultimate toribash move guide book (contract,extend, detail tutorial) and share it on the forum
Yes, but I dont know why youd want to, there are already so many that covers pretty much everything.

2. Why when I type on the irc the page refreshing itself , resulting no access to irc :c
Dunno, probably a connection problem with loading the logs and keeping your host stable.

The current "expect stuff" would be the Expect Ecto phrase, its supposed to be lingo for the new clan war system and the prizes they hold for participating in it. Check the Clan Events board if you want to know more.

4. Link to texturing tutorial
Its in the Art or Tutorials sections, find them yourself you lazy bum. I guarantee you its probably stickied.

Its been occuring with all the versions, its a bug hampa has to fix.
Thx for answer !
You're Welcome.

Originally Posted by Trocher3

I believe so, since in the Begginer Sanctuary is allowed any form of assistance to beginners. As your issue is related to in-game actions, your guide should be posted in this section, or even in Begginer Sanctuary itself.

To be sure, ask it to any Administrator/Super Moderator (you can check if any of them are online here).

I've never seen anything like it, try to be more specific and maybe I can answer.

This is related to the new clan wars system and such, all I know is what is here, posted by the creator of the term.

4. Link to texturing tutorial ^^

Texturing Tutorial #1

Texturing Tutorial #2

Advanced Texturing Tutorial

This is happening in other versions too, they are working on this problem.

Thx for answer !

No problem, feel free to ask whatever you want.

Edit: Ninja'd, lol.
Last edited by Ranzig; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM.