Toribash
FlyingMonk is a name I see thrown around a lot, but ofc it depends on your taste and what style of art you want
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
advens:cartoon sets.
noir:smiplitic or however you call them.
flyingmonk,ezeth and carcot:hq sets.
the rest idk.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
this is a matter of opinion since i think advens is overrated trash

I'll have to agree on Noir though

in conclusion, me!
Flying Monk, but people are bothered by the whole c/p thing

A future artist to look out for Is Veoo, the guy has talent.
i heared kremline(is that how you spell it) also makes good sets
Signature
kremline makes sexy sets but he is hard to get in touch with, he is mostly inactive and his sets go for a lot.

My member Skywhale is pretty good at tribal no one really knows of him because most of his buyers keep his sets instead of selling them.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
heh heh. You tell them, Pie. My sets are pretty shit compared to some.

I like Kremline's sets, but I have some big issues with them (the sides of the feet/torso pieces/ hands don't line up with the rest of the textures). I like Krisis13 and advens too (I think they're both similar), but I'm a sucker for cartoonish shading and such. One person that really stands out to me is Noir... I like his light shading and simple outline to his sets. They look really nice, but they're not over the top. He makes the kinds of sets that I would make if I knew how to shade properly on a computer.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
i like shywhale. im wearing one of his sets now. veoo is gonna be the new 13chillz. thats what furryprints said am im gonna have to agree, however, he doesnt like making sets
Tree