Toribash
Original Post
anyone play tekken6?
if you do, i have a question for you.

when you customize your character you can buy something called effect (atleast in the psp version).

anyone knows what it does? i bought a red effect but i cant see any diffrence.

thank you
Swedish Viking
You know when you make a powerful hit, and an explosion like thing comes out?
It changes colour of that thing to whatever colour you bought.
I don't really like Yoshimitsu. He is considered to be a low-tier character. But his moves look pretty badass though.

My main is Dragunov. His style just some how ticked with me.

I also like to play Kazuya, Jin, Miguel (his style is so sexy), Bryan (ending movie is so badass), Roger Jr. (me being Australian and such), Alisa (chainsaws instantly caught my eye) and Asuka.
The effect is like a spark you see after you make a powerful hit to your opponent. If I select yellow, the color of the spark will change to yellow. If I select green, the color of the spark will change to yellow, so on and so forth. My favorite characters today are Hwoarang (why is the pronunciation of his name different in Tekken 6) and Baek 'cause of their awesome yet complicating moves. But when I started playing Tekken for the first time (which is Tekken 4), my favorite character was Kazuya. I gained interest unto Hwoarang in Tekken 5 so I used him all the time a long back. I ganed more interest unto Baek in Tekken 6 when I realized how awesome yet a bit slower than Hwoarang's moves his moves are.
GMT +8:00
Actually, you can't really say a character is "slower" than another one.
They all have hundreds of different moves, each with different frames (speed) and properties.

I also wanted to learn either Baek or Hwoarang since they use TKD but they're Flamingo mix ups and Flamingo transitions in juggles are too hard for me to pull off consistently.
Nah, I got it for PSP.

I'm a sad person, got no consoles (besides PSX).

But yeah, yay Dragunov. df + 4 buffer fff+2 is the bomb.
Juggle on CH and + frames on hit. Safe if the df + 4 hits at max range.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Mar 29, 2010 at 09:28 AM.