Toribash
Original Post
E3
So have any of you guys been watching any of E3 or catching up on the news and stuff? I had an exam today but I've been looking at all the stuff that went down.
Most keen for Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed Unity. Looks stunning.
Yep, I watched a german livestream and saw all presentations. Assassins Creed Unity was fucking awesome. I would have loved to see a new Fallout but that's probably just a dream.
ASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSIN SCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDAS SASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSC REEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREEDASSA SSINSCREEDASSASSINSCREED

hype
'u'
Dun like asscreed :/

Stoked on Blood Borne by From S. and No Man's Sky by Hello Games.

Edit: The Crew by Ubisoft also looked fucking amazing.
Last edited by Fenris; Jun 10, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
A wolf in human form. hah

Played assassins creed and was all like... Mono. Repetetive. Not my thing. My mother likes it though...
My mother is scary as #¤%&! She could beat the shit out of anyone :o

It's Halloween and I have this funky outfit on, walk out the door, wait a few minutes turn back and knock on our own house's door, the second she opens I scream her right in the face so she jumps! Gives me the finger and tells me to go to hell, my friends lie on the ground laughing their asses off...

One example.
I didn't see the AC trailer but all I know is that it takes place in France and I saw something with Notre Dame (which now makes sense to me in that its the cathedral of our lady which is notre dame in french). And I mean I WENT THERE I SAW THAT I AND THAT IS AWESOME.

Also speaking of awesome things HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I didn't see the AC trailer but all I know is that it takes place in France and I saw something with Notre Dame (which now makes sense to me in that its the cathedral of our lady which is notre dame in french). And I mean I WENT THERE I SAW THAT I AND THAT IS AWESOME.

Also speaking of awesome things HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Halo 2 Anniversary and Star Wars Battlefront III will be amazing.

I can't wait to replay a Star Wars Battlefront game. I played the II so much during my childhood.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!