Toribash
Original Post
Replay help
Ok, i really need help with the replay... Ok, when i click on the link what EXACTLY do i do? I know im supposed to save it, but wat file format do i put it as? I need help really badly, i posted this on the support forum but nobody ever replied, i thought maybe somebody would help me here. PLEASE.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Re: Replay help
When you click on the link... Where? When your opening it?

Replays are .rpl format, just so you know.
like if i go to the replay part of the forum and i click on the replay thing under wat they say what do i do then?

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
okay, click my replay (Below)
It will ask you if you want to save, open or cancel... If you don't wanna keep the replay, you can just click "Open" and the replay will open in a Toribash client.
Last edited by Ethereal; Jun 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM.
see, thats were im confused, it doesnt go to a toribash client, it goes to real player then something about rhapsody, and wat if i do want to keep it? do i change the file format?

hmm... i belive i found it

maybe not... is it supposed to save it to the game itself, to where you can just watch it when ur playing, or do you have to go searching for the replay folder every single time?

It saves it in the game, the replay folder is the source for every replay in the list... And try not to double post.
o yea, sorry bout that, and thx for ur help