Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should my namechange be?
TheMindStormMan (Same)
1 Votes / 3.23%
MindStorm
12 Votes / 38.71%
Yoda
11 Votes / 35.48%
Other
8 Votes / 25.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Which Namechange is Better?

TheMindStormMan
Pros: It's my identity, bigger /whisper box (idk), I'm always the longest name in chat and the sidebar, it's free and not 100k to change to.
Cons: Too long for some IRC clients, gets cut-off in social groups, really long, nobody bets on me , If I have a clantag I can only shout like 2 letters.

MindStorm
Pros: I keep my identity, similiar name to previous, fits everywhere, I keep "Mind" as my nickname, shorter and fits everywhere.
Cons: Costs 100k, might still be a little long

Yoda
Pros: Talk like this, I can. I can post a cute pic of yoda as my avatar, I can have cool starwars related things, name is short
Cons: I lose my identity, costs 100k, people might get annoyed with me (or maybe they'll love it), I might have to regain reputation, I have to change my 77k usertitle.

What do you think? Or have another suggestion? Post below.

Yoda: Meditate on this, I will.
Last edited by MindStorm; Aug 15, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Good to see you changing your name also overall options you can change it to StormMan.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
yoda seems cool, id keep a thing in your siggy saying you are mindstormman for a while so everyone knows who you are
8-)
Well, I would say Yoda, if no one has taken that name yet, since he is amazing and stuff.
And as Rimour suggested, state that you are TheMindStormMan in your siggy for a while so people know who you are.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
If you want to keep your identity why change your name?

If I were to change my name I would want people to call me what i changed it to.

Cause its pointless to change your name and people still call you by your old one.
I would do Yoda, it's very short and it won't take too long for people to start realizing you're TheMindStormMan!
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!
That's true. The thing is I've never been called anything not related to "Mind" before in a game.
Yoda could be interesting though, I can just imagine all the funny things I could say.

"Strong in the dark side of the force, you are...hmm?."
You shouldn't change your name just because you want a different name.
You should change your name if you want another specific name.

If you have the need to make this kind of thread, you're getting a name change for the wrong reasons and will probably just want another one sooner or later
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
You shouldn't change your name just because you want a different name.
You should change your name if you want another specific name.

If you have the need to make this kind of thread, you're getting a name change for the wrong reasons and will probably just want another one sooner or later

Well I do want another specific name. I want either MindStorm or Yoda, but between those two I can't decide. I originally wanted MindStorm but now someone came up with the idea of Yoda and I'm considering it.