Toribash
Original Post
strange
what i find strange in multiplayer is when i enter a server i wait for my turn then get kicked when my turn come,happens a lot to me is it cause of my belt? or something like That another thing in a puplic server no admin in it the players i first meet them say get out no one wants to play with you, of course i wont quit cause they tell me to, then the start shit talk then quit the server after a view matches, am i the only one having this prob? your opinion is appreciated .

example
If you did not have the required qi to play in a server, you would not connect to the server at all and a message would tell you that you do not have sufficient qi.

People are dicks, they always will be.

Find the people that aren't and hang with them.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
It's really easy to find nice people. Meet some people in public servers. they will be nice. They can't kick you out of the server. Try to have a decent conversation with them.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post

is it just me or does it say "ruvzan"?
inb4 shooped

anyway, it might be because of how you act around the forums...
you aren't particularly mature, but then again, neither am i
The problem here is that some players doesn't have the called "net-etiquette" so some of them think that in the Internet, they are the greatest and that influences the actions of each person.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Inb4

Bocks rapes this thread in the mouth
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Make your own server and play with your friends, instead of people you don't like. Also, don't complain in Off-topic.

EDIT: Swyne hax.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today