Toribash
Original Post
what do you think about curiousity?
im curious are curiosity is bad or good?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
It's very bad. From what I heard, it can kill cats.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Really?it can kill a innocence cat?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Curiosity - It's amazing, It can drive you to throw away all of you inhibitions. A child who is restricted for too long will always go and seek the exact thing that they are restricted from. You could say that curiosity is the root of all evil rather than money. But without curiosity we humans wouldn't have so much distinction from the animals that live around us, the internet wouldn't exist if somebody wasn't curious enough to think to themselves "how can I advance technology," Games wouldn't exist if somebody hadn't thought "how can I earn more money in an entertaining way. I wouldn't be on this topic now if it wasn't for curiosity driving me to check it out.

Without curiosity, this world would be better in some ways, and worse in a lot more

(I misspelled curiosity 5 time while writing this post )
Curiosity is good - because it keeps us wondering and discovering new things
May be bad - because sometimes we discover the "wrong" things

boricua

as long as you don't click the red button , curiosity is good.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
curiosity can kill you so be non curios

Life with no risk is basically nothing.
Curiosity will lead you to explore into different grounds you have not met before and expand your knowledge.
Just be aware of what your curious about. You probably already have the ability to reason possible dangers of a situation

boricua

Curiosity is one of the greatest things a human can have, for we, unlike other animals, can do so much with it. If we didn't have curiosity, we'd be no different from the other animals we take for granted.

The full saying is, by the by, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."
ಠ_ರೃ - "Quite so, good sir."