No way, are you stupid d00d?!
7 Votes / 18.42%
ale
16 Votes / 42.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Tint] Invite only?
Because polls, and invite only CAN be great.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 9, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
It's All About Expansion
yes please. who else do we really need? open apps turns it into a popularity contest rather than a social group
shmevin eats smegma
i think the way we have done things like ignoring most of the apps and inviting most of the ppl has worked out so i dont think a change is really needed
CREAM ON !
It's better if we keep a standard and hand-pick our members, but I don't think if we're active enough to run into decent pals to invite them in. And maybe I'm wrong and we're that active.
:(){ :|: & };:
I kind of already stated that we'll turn into invite only after James applicaton, so this thread wasn't really necessary, kek.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

This is an outrage. To see this thread in an otherwise supportive and healthy community has left a hole in the place where my heart used to be. Aren't we better than this? Can we not love thy neighbour as much as we love ourselves? Of what beauty is a flowerbed without a lonely rose, displaying contrast?
We need to grow as a community. We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men. And Tint will lead the revolution and stand as representatives of a world without discrimination.