Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Too many Metallica threads I think. Nonetheless, they're awesome.. if you actually listen to the older albums.
Of course.. Listen to all their albums
I have to admit though, their new one is pretty great, Some awesome riffs
But I think I like most of their stuff equally... except the saint anger album, it was under par
Kill 'Em All: Awesome
Ride The Lightning: Awesome
Master of Puppets: Perfect
...And Justice For All: Awesome
Black Album: Awesome
Load: Good
Reload: OK
St. Anger: Crap (compared to the rest of their stuff)
Death Magnetic: Awesome

Pretty much all their stuff is good except for St. Anger. On its own it's decent but as a Metallica album it just doesn't deliver the goods
Last edited by randomguy8; May 15, 2009 at 06:25 PM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Master of Puppets, Load, Black, Reload, ...And Justice For All, Ride the Lightning.

Death Magnetic is where Lars was seriously disappointing on the drums compared to the older Metallica (guess it's on how the album sound changed), and the riffs are sub-par. Not a very great album IMO.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
He makes good beats, I'm not a dummer.. so I can't really comment on his ability >.<
I play guitar though (seems everyone does these days O-o) and know Kirks pretty great

I loved death magnetic.. ^_^ and yeah, Master of puppets was insane.
The only respect provoking aspect of theirs is their ability with their instruments, other than that, if they died in a car crash I wouldn't notice.
HEy