Toribash
Original Post
Quite an import decision for me... Plz, help :3
So, I'm saving up to get either Pure Force or Pure Relax, the Non-Qi item. They both cost quite a bit so I decided I should ask you guys from either your own experience OR just your point of view.
Pure goes with any color really, so I would buy any other Force/Relax to go with it.

P.S. Not sure if this is supposed to go in this forum section but oh well, this suits it the most I guess...

Tell me what you guys think, tell reasons as well
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
If you already have a force color which is red or some dark color, get the relax. Pure looks awesome when it is contrasted.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Well I can see if you would like a Supernova force and some tc
if you pay a awesome price
.................just.......no..........
Now I hate myself for running to give you advice for your 'very important decision' just to find out you are standing in front of the mirror and checking which tie is better.

Sigh...

Take the blue one, it emphasis your eyes.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
That's for my own sort of pleasure I guess... But the opponent who fights me would see my force though...
At the same time, I want the opponent to see my Pure force since I've spent quite a bit of TC on it, but it doesn't exactly look as good as having it as a relax colour, plus I use relax more... Ehhhhhhhhhh, so hard >_>
Like, using it as force sort of doesn't get sort of balance right if u know what I mean...
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
So, I'm saving up to get either Pure Force or Pure Relax, the Non-Qi item. They both cost quite a bit so I decided I should ask you guys from either your own experience OR just your point of view.
Pure goes with any color really, so I would buy any other Force/Relax to go with it.

P.S. Not sure if this is supposed to go in this forum section but oh well, this suits it the most I guess...

Tell me what you guys think, tell reasons as well

personally i would ALWAYS prefer the force colour as main colour for sets etc.
it just looks better at all (multiplayer, replays)...

i would set the look on replays. that they just look really really cool with a pure or whatever force.. would just get pure lax if i had already demon/void/elf force or something
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
OK, thanks for that. I was going to buy Pure, but now I'm back to 50/50 XD
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by shatters View Post
I don't think you should "buy" any. I looked at a couple of tutorials and youtube vids, and you can fully customise your tori, including forces, relaxes, joint textures, pretty much everything you can think of.
I am using it right now and it looks great, I am using HutHugs joint textures right now, they look great!
They only con is that no-one else can see them, but who cares? The main reason you get them is so you can see them, so why not give it a shot?

because your tori is the pic of u in the game.
wont u let your MMORPG char look cool to? and try to find some cool looking armor? its just the same.
people just want to show it if they think they have a cool tori.
so i dont like it that much to edit the .dat files in the custom folders.

just like cheating that u get stuff for what u usually should work for.
if u get a non qi pure force u can be happy about. but if u get a .dat hacked pure force which even only can see u. u cant be happy about that in any way.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
OK, thanks for that. I was going to buy Pure, but now I'm back to 50/50 XD

Don't buy pure relax because it won't show on a replay. Only buy a force not a relax. End of story