Toribash
Original Post
Not Connected.
So i got this problem, i was just playing the game for what seemed like hours (probably was). Then I went to the store to get some candy. Now when i am back and I try to play it won't let me! It shows the server list all populated and stuff, then when i go to connect to one, it says "Connected to serverort" at the bottom, but at the same time says "Not Connected" in the main window! I've tried /joining the room, and all different rooms but still the same thing happens. I'm so confused!! I was just playing....
Okay actually it appears I can connect to private servers just fine. But the main game servers I still get the "Not Connected" msg as soon as I connect. And im sure I was playing in jousting2 before i went to the store....

the private servers'll do for now...but i'd still like to get back in to the main servers! They are the only ones where you can get rank huh? And can you lose rank?
Hell no. Any fight you'll make in any server will affect your rank. And yes, if you can win ranks then you can lose some too...
Gone
If you are trying to Access Beginner rooms, you can't because you have too much Qi to be in that room anymore.

Try to access some of the servers like SemiPro.
what probably happened was you were over the limit in the room after playing for awhile, left the room, then got pinged and when you came back your qi was to big to enter.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by AntiHeart View Post
If you are trying to Access Beginner rooms, you can't because you have too much Qi to be in that room anymore.

This was the answer to my problem!! Thanks a lot dudes! Now you can find me in room "Aikido5" #18 and show me some cool moves maybe??

removed smiley spam ~SF
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 26, 2009 at 03:54 AM.
Originally Posted by AntiHeart View Post

hey thx