Toribash
Original Post
So...
...I'm leaving [sheep].

I've been thinking about doing so for a prolonged amount of time. This clan has begun to bore me and, truth to be told, it has a bundle of immature fucktards (not naming any names). Most of all, I'm leaving to try out new stuffs, feed my ego, that sort of thing.

I'll be missing a lot of you guys, hope you don't mind me hanging around in IRC at times.

C out.
Immature fucktards == Sheep, we were like this pretty much from the start.

The vast majority of those of us who weren't soon began to move in that direction. I too noticed a long time ago that you're one of the few who didn't seem to start to go through this process, and as such it's only natural that you'd leave at some point unless the process began at some point.

I've thought about leaving too, in the past, for similar reasons. However, what alternative do I have to Sheep? Nothing. There is no alternative to Sheep. So I'd have no substitute, nowhere to turn to, that would fill the hole Sheep's bored into my avatar and quasi-esoul, with nothing but a bit of madness and a pinch of drama.

There are some members of this clan that I'd follow under these circumstances, but I'm afraid that I feel that we're too different for me to feel entirely comfortable with anywhere you go, if that place is anywhere at all.

Good night... and good luck.

Edit: Actually I've decided that I may well do the same... mainly for the reasons above.
My "official" hiatus may be brief, or it might be longer.
I'll just have to see how it goes. Don't worry, this may not be the end just yet.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 1, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Edit: Actually I've decided that I may well do the same... mainly for the reasons above.
My "official" hiatus may be brief, or it might be longer.
I'll just have to see how it goes. Dn't worry, this may not be the end just yet.

Oh, ffs.

Argh. Lol, I don't mean for everyone else to leave with me. Just because I (and apparently also Threevil) don't feel comfortable in Sheep anymore doesn't mean it's not a good clan. Sheep doesn't deserve to die so please, keep it alive. Chac already said you wouldn't need me to survive, so show it.

I don't want to be blamed if this clan dies :/
If this is April Fool's: fags
If it ain't: fags
(it is right?)

Btw kips your shoe lace is undone.
Anyhoo, since it's 23:35 over here I think it's time for people to admit who took it all with hook, line and sinker.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Anyhoo, since it's 23:35 over here I think it's time for people to admit who took it all with hook, line and sinker.

Got me.

lol immature.