Toribash
Original Post
Long hair
My hair is pretty long now due to not driving to a barber due to a forearm cast.

I never liked long hairstyles because it always touches my eye lashes/brows and I can feel it all the time. Is there a way to avoid this? or is it just part of having long hair?
you can groom it to the side, or backwards.
or like decoy said, walk to the barber.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I've had long hair for 2 years, and it didn't really bother me. If it bothers you, though, just comb it to the sides, and put it in a ponytail.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
If you like the long hair look, just get some scissors and trim your fringe so that it doesn't touch your eye lashes/brows. Or if you want a haircut to get it shorter, you could use public transport or get a mate to drive you to the barbers shop.
I have some what long hair, luckly for me my hair is naturaly curly. I don't like the hair in my face eithe, so I brush my hair up and my curls form like a "curly layer" of hair. It keeps my hair out of my face, and people seem to like it =/

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 28, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation