Toribash
Original Post
[REL/WIP]MPchains
Yo.

As the DoubleZipline.tbm was more successful than the double zipline with knifes I dropped the Axes version.

Now I'm here to release another mod, which will probably get more successful. It was the mod requested by Warcry. It can be played by people lacking some serious skill, and make challenging moves for the more skilled people.

I'm here to release the chains mod, ok, I've been talking a lot, let's bring pics.
This was the idea of the mod.

So after looking through the idea, getting info about the whole thing, and after making loads of changes. This is what I ended up with at one point. This is a pic of the chain hanging without the tori swinging it.

The joints only had range 5 -5 there, so I made it more loose with 6 -6, much better. There will come versions with two balls, and two knifes.

I got no pic of that now, and more pics will come. Here is the mod:
Attached Files
MPchains.tbm (2.6 KB, 28 views)
MPchains - Boomhit.rpl (66.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Tapion; Feb 22, 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
That's maybe because I don't have any pictures of the fighting with it, because I haven't gotten used to using those chains myself.
Sigma | Gata
I've added a replay to the first post now, it might show some ideas, and don't worry, no parts of the chain is instagib. It's all force and thrust.
Sigma | Gata