Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Seeing that I am not allowed to get any love in Art
Here I am - walking a food product into adventures!

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
/intive

Fixed 2nd Picture

Better?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
hahaha

and here's someones edit:

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Those shoes look nice. Do they have good waterproofing? Are they good for long trips in rain/snow?

Also, are those pants convertible into shorts? I ask because I'm searching for a pair of pants that I can wear during hikes in the autumn and the warmer months.
nangs
I wear those pants all year round, they give me the air for the warm summers on the winters I wear long johns under them and they are perfect.
Costs about 40 bucks

The shoes are crap. I hate them beyond everything. Only reason I am still wearing them is because I'm poor.
They cost me about 25 bucks.

I am out in the nature a lot, hiking and sleeping outside in wind shelters. I would recommend my pants. They are puffy and give you the freedom you need.
I need to get molded soles on top of new shoes. In another year without molded soles I will not be able to walk. Right now my feet hurt so much I cannot run.
I cannot afford that either. Fuck I got Photoshop skills , someone hire me =_=
Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
It's actually kinda scary. I had this clothing , a year later my clothing became a fad.