Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Application]
Hello guys, i think that an good part of the clan fish know-me... But i'll talk somethings about myself.

My real name is Thalles Sainz, that's why my nick is Sainzgc. Well, i have 14 years old and i'm brazillian, about my bad english, i'm sorry, that's kinda hard to me because i'm just making a basic english class. I love games and sports like football or basketball.
About my toribash story, i'll resume it, i found toribash in youtube and i think that is an interessant game, so i downloaded and started play ( in 2009 with another acc), i played until i got green/blue belt, so i got bored and stop. I stopped for 2 years. And i back in 2011, December, i joined my first clan, Gravity, i stayed in gravity for 3 days, i left because one guy that leave gravity pmed-me asking to join in the clan that he was making, Fake Tori. I joined too, Saints, Ethereal, Legendary, ICoF... I've made two clans anyway, my first was called Nightglory and the another, Pure Chaos/Souls.
I'm the way active in forum and ingame, i have some skills in art and clan manage so i think that i have an advantage.
I would like to join Fish, because i know a lot of guys, like Fish, Firebolty, Pal, Cube. I would like to join too, because, i think that i can learn somethings here, since, Fish is an strong clan and i really love Fish style, i don't maked an application before because i was to beginner ( and i think that i know beginner) and i got bad rep making somethings, but i promise, i've changed.
About my personality, sometimes, i'm kinda arrogant, i try the best to don't got mad, but if i got, i allways will not act good. But why look for the bad part? I mean, i'm the tip of guy that like to help, i try help if anyone ask-me and if i join Fish, i never will dissapoint you guys.
Another thing that i would like to show is that i have 4 alts ( Thasainz, Thalala, Bankpure and NGYbank. )
My usercard:

About it, i'm pretty good in aikido mods and kinda in spar, but i rarely play it.
I don't have much ingame skills like old times, i'm dedicated at forums.

And some replays:
Attached Files
0Killerspar.rpl (98.4 KB, 5 views)
0King.rpl (145.9 KB, 4 views)
Epicsave.rpl (68.9 KB, 4 views)
Sainzbio.rpl (85.8 KB, 3 views)
Massacre.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Kratos; Mar 3, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
Hey Fishster's, I have seen sainz around the forums a lot, He is a very active member, nice personality and very good ingame. Just saying he is a great person and he won't let you guys down.
Oh, i just said that, Fish is one of the most strong clans ( in my opnion ) and i like this clan style, you guys is so cool to me.
Paint me a picture.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Well, i like the fish clan, but you guys are kidding with me but i aren't kidding and i hate people that takes nothing seriously.
Bye guys.