Toribash
Original Post
how do i get more fps?
i try to run shaders in toribash with nothing else i get 15fps when i have everything but shaders 60fps i really want to get to where my computer can run all *thanks

My Computer:

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: 560
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core
CPU ES400 @
2.70GHz 2.70 GHz

RAM: 4.00GB

Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bt Operating System
Last edited by DEATHXslay; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
Close EVERY program that you are not using, including: Programs like Games, browsers, and Skype or stuff.

If you want, you can run Toribash at the lowest graphics settings (MUCH MUCH faster)

Or just use Google, it helps.
mindless machine
Don't be mean, zenzen. If you're using any modern version of Windows... Ctrl+Alt+Del, processes, terminate everything that does not seem vital. If your screen turns blue, you've done something wrong.

You seem at least slightly computer-savvy. Do you have a dedicated graphics card? Try rightclicking the tb executable and 'Run with graphics processor'.

This isn't strictly necessary, but Battle Encoder Shirase, while adversely affecting your fps, will force tb, or any other program, to use less cpu time. If you so desire to save it.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
sure i only hate noobs who shovel and i would <3 to face ya ;) just tell me when to meet up with you and your name on toribash kk zenzen
Originally Posted by KoiKage View Post
Don't be mean, zenzen. If you're using any modern version of Windows... Ctrl+Alt+Del, processes, terminate everything that does not seem vital. If your screen turns blue, you've done something wrong.

You seem at least slightly computer-savvy. Do you have a dedicated graphics card? Try rightclicking the tb executable and 'Run with graphics processor'.

This isn't strictly necessary, but Battle Encoder Shirase, while adversely affecting your fps, will force tb, or any other program, to use less cpu time. If you so desire to save it.

Wasn't trying to be mean...
I was just stating what was the solutions that I know of.
Not trying to be mean, or shows that I was trying/was mean..
mindless machine
Your best bet is to update your hardware. Alternatively, use Gamebooster.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Mojo37 View Post
go to setup>options>and change fps rate to 60,

Don't do this, past ~30 FPS your eyes cannot detect any sort of increase in smoothness. At best, this will do nothing, at worst, it will make it choppy and slow because your computer can't handle it.

Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Do ctrl+alt+delete and then right click toribash>priority>high.

IMO, this will do approximately nothing.

Originally Posted by box View Post
Your best bet is to update your hardware. Alternatively, use Gamebooster.

Yes.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
This works for me not sure if it works for others too but instead of putting it on minimum i putit on low and it gives me about 60fps try close everything you dont need and just keep your pc clean dont download stuff thats not needed etc. it will keep your pc fast and your fps high