Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Head: Malus Grave
New head is new. trying something different wit the pen tool, liked it, so i am sharing it.
C&C please.

Aka jusmi.
Looks awesome. I like the style and it has a good color choice
Only flaw I see is that there's a visible seam on the back. Is that a problem ingame?
Quite nice. Is each part of that head beveled? or did you make it look that way some way else?

Love the shading. 8/10
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Looks awesome. I like the style and it has a good color choice
Only flaw I see is that there's a visible seam on the back. Is that a problem ingame?

Actually no, i don't see one in-game.

Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
Quite nice. Is each part of that head beveled? or did you make it look that way some way else?

Love the shading. 8/10

I made each part individually, and then used the pen tool to draw the highlights, then just lowered the opacity over that part. So it has a clean beveled look. I used no filters also.
Aka jusmi.
the little half circle on the cheek is my biggest gripe, not working for me at all.

the orange circle on the back is overkill, would rather remove it and make the plate below the silver plates orange instead.

nice work =)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Man this head ;o oh shit this head kill man ;o nah seriously orange more blue are every time a nice choice, and the blue is something like azurite no? ok nice head for nices forces, and the design is simply and look nickel, so great work ... peace