Ranking
Original Post
I don't get it. Flame thing/
Every flame I try to forge, goes above 60k!
Every one, even with 1 particle,
All above 60k, how does one sell flames,
at only 35k, 30k...
Etc..?
And why?
I would like to see a flame, that has estimated value 30k...
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
You can make a flame that's worth around 35k, it's hardly noticeable for someone else to see, and when you try to sell that flame, the value is around 10k.

Flames depreciate as soon as forged. You buy it 200k, your not going to make probably more than 80k. Unless your a hard core forger, who sells alot, and usually gets more out of it.
lol,
then what's the use?
You spend 200k,
and get 80k
why that?
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
That's the reason people always saying do not forge a flame unless you can't find it over market or forum for sure.
:(){ :|: & };:
ksolved.
. . .

Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
lol,
then what's the use?
You spend 200k,
and get 80k
why that?

Most people won't forge a flame to sell it for more. If they forge it, they usually keep it. If you really wanna make more, you buy it from someone, it usually cheaper, and you can usually sell it for more(if your smart and play your cards right)
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Most people won't forge a flame to sell it for more. If they forge it, they usually keep it. If you really wanna make more, you buy it from someone, it usually cheaper, and you can usually sell it for more(if your smart and play your cards right)

^
Yup , unique and hard flame to forge cost a lot then the forged price
By hard means hard to make
Please bring back Organiζations board
Theres only a couple members in the Toribash community that are able to forge flames and make a profit. In order to do this you need to be a skilled forger and have very unique flames.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I said it's solved.
. . .