main change is real time combat instead of turn-based, also no sphere joints

random testing clips

https://i.imgur.com/D3dAEh1.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/k7jwyNm.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/lT3OUat.mp4
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
very impressive keep it up
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
We'll no longer clicking balls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

the game looks nice bu i have some sugestions:

- voice chat
- anonymous trading so we can have more scams
- no staff so we can commit more crimes
- no forums cuz its for nerds
looking spiffy but not quite gay enough for me unfortunately
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I figured out what this makes me think of
its like if sumotori dreams had a baby with toribash

Accurate description honestly
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
can we see more about how the movement works? this is pretty cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
can we see more about how the movement works? this is pretty cool

I'll release the project files later, but basically all body parts are rigid boxes connected with hinge joints(except for 4 specific joints), they are loose/relaxed when the joint's motor is disabled, and stiff/hold when they're active with velocity of 0, and then contract/extend depending on whether it's a positive or negative value.

To make the moves I made a simple system, I made a few functions to set any joint to any state, and then put that text box thing with a button to read the text and perform the actions you wrote. The joint between the right shoulder and the arm is called RAF(right arm forearm) on the dict, when I want to contract the arm I just write LAF>5 and press move, and if I want to do multiple joints I separate each command with a comma, like LAF>5,RAF>-12. The number on the beginning is just for how long should this pose be held before going to the next one.

by the way this system fucking sucks because I forgot to put some code to validate joints, and if you commit a single mistake like not put a comma the whole thing just crashes.

This is me trying to make some kicks and stances, you can tell how bad it currently controls.

I'm making a GUI for it and rewriting a lot of code because I'm tired of having to write a fuckload of commands and to make it somewhat easier to control.

I'm struggling terribly with GUI rn.

the final idea is to bind movement to keys, so when you're fighting someone online, if you, say, want to kick you just press K and it performs the sequence for a kick.
-----
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I figured out what this makes me think of
its like if sumotori dreams had a baby with toribash

I was showing this to some friends and we compared it a lot to sumotori

this is sumotori bash
-----
Originally Posted by piss View Post
looking spiffy but not quite gay enough for me unfortunately

just you wait I'm gonna make the gayest rainbow colored sprinkling char because I have the power to
Last edited by victortb; 4 Days Ago at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i see the future now im just over here spamming away at my keyboard like hacker movies in the 90s doing some crazy cork shit

asdfukjhfadslkjdfasjkhfdsjklafsdhfauiptqwuhivnaxkj lvdsay8ruw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.