Toribash
Original Post
[Secret Recruitment] Skill's Team

This is for Only Current Applicants that have passed the background check and that need to be tested by the Skill's Team. Aswell as the Skill's Team Members and Mod's.

This is where we will have you post your Proof of Skill's.The skills we may ask for are as stated. Marketing. Texture Makeing and or other Artwork,Wrighting Skill's Such as Essay's or Other forms of wrighting, Mod makeing in TB.

This will also be where we will post our Results to What we have seen from your Proof of Skill's. We shall reply about things you can improove on aswell as thing you did well and or just plain bad on.

Skill Team Board Member's
Ambassador -Gamer4200.
Ambassador-Aakash555.

Results

Tip's

Last edited by Gamer4200; Apr 21, 2012 at 01:53 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
ok well i have checked your marketing and had no good info twoards a yes, and have searched for art and didnt find anything really do you do any artwork?

If you do will you please post some samples here for me to examine.

If you would like to try for a different skill that is listed ....Marketing. Texture Makeing and or other Artwork,Wrighting Skill's Such as Essay's or Other forms of wrighting, Mod makeing in TB.

There^^

you may submit proof of the skill you wish us to question you on.
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
ok well i have checked your marketing and had no good info twoards a yes, and have searched for art and didnt find anything really do you do any artwork?

If you do will you please post some samples here for me to examine.

If you would like to try for a different skill that is listed ....Marketing. Texture Makeing and or other Artwork,Wrighting Skill's Such as Essay's or Other forms of wrighting, Mod makeing in TB.

There^^

you may submit proof of the skill you wish us to question you on.

No, I'm not an artist, I'm really bad making textures, but I'm trying to improve this, I'm not a good writter, I have no talents, to be honest.
The only thing I do is play well. But I'll improve it, i'll make good textures, I'm practicing, 1 hour per day I guess, I've been good making textures.
When I do my first, I'll show it to you guys :3
jirado no viraya
hi... so do i have to submit an application or something to join? or do i just say "yea i want to join the team"?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
haha well most i would Say Submit a app but since your the one that actually alowwed me in 8O ill let you in 8P.

Added Member list.
As someone of you know, I lost my PC (during a rain my pc shutdown and "died") and all my files like pictures, videos and my SET :C .

I have no inspiration to do something now, may it take a few days to be done.

Do you guys care about it ? :s
jirado no viraya
hmm well if we get no proof we have to deny you for this team. you can have a couple of days just keep back and look for inspiration.