Toribash
Original Post
Allies and Enemies of the Opposition
This will be a list of the allies and enemies of the Opposition.

If you would like to be allied with us, post in this thread about it and we shall decide whether to be allies or not after checking out your forum.
Allies:
Clans:
Nano
YES
DIAF
Latin
Hybrid
Darkness

Individuals:

Neutral:

Anyone else
Hive

Enemies:
Last edited by Gum; Apr 28, 2009 at 05:26 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm, sounds good. If you need help with a clan war or anything, feel free to post on this forum and request some help. We will send any help we can.

YES, such a cool name for a clan lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone who stands against the Klan Opposition is our enemy
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey we accept your allie with diaf
-rafa co-leader
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Enemies? Shweeet, but don't expect us to put you guys on our enemy list, we have a reputation to protect and it would look bad for us to have you on it. =/
(Hive people only, haha!)
why do you guys put it in yellow ? scared we will see it ? why didnt you guys tell us ?

WHY DONT YOU MAKE IT BIG BOLD CAPS !?
R.I.P.
I'll take your suggestion Jaco.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 28, 2009 at 03:00 AM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]