Toribash
Original Post
Hieght Glitch
i was experiemnting with hieght so i put in 99999999999, saved and when i went to play it came out like this XD

Really wierd i hope it gets fixed >.>
Attached Files
Glitch.rpl (6.6 KB, 31 views)
Sad to say but I'm back.
Bugs like this are always going to appear if you do silly things with settings. I very much doubt the Nabi staff will see any point in fixing this.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
lol...i did that once also....i got the same thing happening.......it was before 3.0 also
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Here's a related bug. Well, not really a bug. If you set the engage height to something like 300000 and turn on an environment shader like sunrise.inc, you'll find that the models spawn above the skydome and eventually fall through it. I discovered this when making a gamemode where the players fight at 30,000 feet with low dismember threshold.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."