Toribash
View Poll Results: Yes or no; should Moltov reopen it?
Yes
4 Votes / 66.67%
No
2 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Reopening something special!
What do you guys think about me opening the old toribash Magazine.

Also listening to any suggestions about re-naming it.
If anyone reads the comments on this thread and makes the org I'll be very, very angry.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
It was a magazine with all the latest news, events ECT.
There is already a newspaper project being planned by Frost clan. It is up to who starts the organization first. I suggest you join it but if you still want to create your own one, do it before they do.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
I have made it, sorry frost. If frost wants to do it they can do it to.
I would advise getting support maybe from some of the toribash bloggers.
They'd be good additions, and "magazine" implies a more tangible thing, where as just "news" is more vercatile.
I also think that you should invite frost to the organisation (or help them) and let them help you run it, if it gets as big as you hope it to be, you won't be able to do it alone, and a whole clans support would be invaluable.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Firstly, about making an org, It has been tried and failed. ;)

Secondly, there are plans to start up something with the Toribash Magazine/News thing soon. That's as much as I'll say now but when it's done I think it will be a big hit.
Of course, you can make an org or help Frost or do whatever but just keep this in mind.

Good luck with whatever you decide to pursue.