Toribash
Original Post
Is heavy drinking not effective?
Hello, it's friday and I got off from my studies early due to that I basically have completed all the assignements for this week already so I was free to go more or less. I bought 3 beers and a champagne (spilled a half full cup of champagne by accident), nonetheless, the remaining is still equal to a 365g of vodka. Since I've spilled too much champagne, I went to shop and bought a 1l of cider and one semi-strong beer (5.5%, 1pint (0.568l)...

As for the effects, I have a bit difficulty time typing properly, as well as walking* and the walking requires more commitment to accomplish it at a good enough level... With that being said, I've consumed more alcohol than 0.5l of vodka within the last 2 hours but I still seem not to be fked up enough. I won't drink more that this because it's bad for my liver and other intenals. So? Does it mean alcohol is a bad way of getting fked up and we should use heavy weed and / or drugs instead? Come on, 3 litres of 5 to 5.5% alcohol and 0.55 (out of 0.75) of 11.5% champagne and I'm still not totally fked up, but rather normal?

Oh and the problem with drugs is that it's illegal and I also hate smoking due to my lungs (ok, I feel somewhat guilty for drinkibng too, but w/e)
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
i hate smoking but its okay to drink

hhaha, I think it's not okay to drink too. Not good for your liver and your brain, prob. Usually the day after I've been drinking, I have hard time remembering my passwords :P and some other stuff
Well when you think about it, most people drink because they think they can handle it etc(and all of those other reasons) But when your brain starts to get foggy. Stop it man
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Alcohol kills brain cells, marijuana gives you estrogen sometimes, and can affect hormonal levels if you're a teen. It also gives you lung cancer if the paper isn't clean.

Your choice, 420 all the way for me.
Marijuana is illegal where I live and you can basically get in a considerable trouble for just having a bit on yourself. Oh and it was basically a lot of booze and I've got bad hangover now
You think you are ok, but you aren't. Believe me, I've seem people tell me they had no effect of alcohol and saying they were perfectly fine but they couldn't even walk without almost falling.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I am drunk as we speak and I can still function so it's cool lol ;)(;(;(
-----
I can fanicily fake bad speilng and gremrer though if ul ike to me convice u

;)
-----
(}{)(}
-----
ask rina
Last edited by Sacrafan; May 11, 2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nigerian PM
Originally Posted by Sacrafan View Post
I am drunk as we speak and I can still function so it's cool lol ;)(;(;(
-----
I can fanicily fake bad speilng and gremrer though if ul ike to me convice u

;)
-----
(}{)(}
-----
ask rina

It's all fun and games until you lose too many irreplaceable brain cells m8.