Toribash
Original Post
whats the price of cheep flames?
iam looking for cheep flame how much can cheep flames cost? i got 20k now but i can save up more if it cost more
Last edited by loay1234; Apr 22, 2011 at 07:08 PM.
Ayyyy

I have seen flames getting sold for 15k. There are loads of flames in the market and the competition lowers the prices by a great deal.
Just play the market well and you can manage to get a cheap one.
How are you?
I think that one of the cheapest flames you will find is about 50k, and that would be an ugly flame. Flames cost a lot for a reason :P
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I have seen flames getting sold for 15k. There are loads of flames in the market and the competition lowers the prices by a great deal.
Just play the market well and you can manage to get a cheap one.

Yes, that's pretty much the deal. The whole market thing depends on the sellers preferences, if they want to sell a flame quickly, or just in need of some quick cash they'll usually sell it for a lot cheaper. I've seen flames go from 10-30k and they can be pretty nice despite the low price. Just keep your eye on the particle flame market and you're bound to see one sooner or later.
what am i doing here
The cheapest flame ever forged was around 37k.
(It wasn't even visible.)
It depends on the seller.
You can try requesting one, but most of the time, you're going to need more than 20k to get a decent flame.
BAD LUCK
If you want your own custom flame, it will cost at least 80k.

If you wanna buy a cheap premade flame it will be anywhere from 20-50k for it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah pretty much,30-35k is the average price.
Last edited by Cuddle; Apr 23, 2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: EDIT