Toribash
You can bump your threads if you make changes, such as if you were first only accepting TC and you're now accepting other methods of payment, or if you added new items and you have to explain what happened/changed in your post. Don't just post "bump".
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
B) Bumping: For a bump to be valid it must follow all of these rules:
.....I) Do not respond to each and every post made just to bump the thread, this is spam.
.....II) Make sure the post has content, it can't just be 'bumped' or 'updated', update your items or prices significantly, and state exactly what was updated.
.....III) Do not delete-bump. (delete-bump: Deleting a previous post then posting again in order to have a more recent post.)
.....IV) Creating new threads in an attempt to bump your sales is not allowed, whether the thread is active or not.

BAM!
how about this one tho

How do I go about legally bumping my thread?

A bump is considered legal if it is 24 hours after your last post and updates the thread with information that can not be already gathered from the thread. Simply reminding people of prices, promoting the thread, stating who is in the lead of an auction or other insubstantial information does not constitute a valid reason and you will be infracted.
I am approximately 84.593% certain that there's a 24-hour automerge implemented (In other words, if you even try to bump your thread before 24 hours have elapsed since your last post, it'll automatically merge the two posts). If so, the 24-hour rule is more or less irrelevant.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i did a bump of a thread three or two days old and nothing happened. I didn't know what a bump was a couple of weeks ago. No infraction no warning no nothing. as long as you go by the rules you'll be fine
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
B) Bumping: For a bump to be valid it must follow all of these rules:
.....I) Do not respond to each and every post made just to bump the thread, this is spam.
.....II) Make sure the post has content, it can't just be 'bumped' or 'updated', update your items or prices significantly, and state exactly what was updated.
.....III) Do not delete-bump. (delete-bump: Deleting a previous post then posting again in order to have a more recent post.)
.....IV) Creating new threads in an attempt to bump your sales is not allowed, whether the thread is active or not.

As long as you follow this stuff, yes.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
If you would carefully read what Fee's thread says you would have noticed this

A bump is considered legal if it is 24 hours after your last post and updates the thread with information that can not be already gathered from the thread.

That is pretty much what the rules say, just less specific and defined.
How are you?