Ranking
Original Post
Achievements?
Hey guys
It has been a long time since I have played, but when I recently started playing again (after 2 years), I noticed the achievements you can now collect. So I decided I was going to try to get as many as I can. Long story short, I spent countless matches trying to get the achievement "Classius Clay - How to get it: Disqualify your opponent in less than 30 frames". I beat someone in 26 frames in a Quick :: Aikido match and did not get the achievement. So my question is, do you have to be in certain rooms to get these achievements? I don't want to waste anymore time playing matches ahah.
why is this under discussion?

but never the less, amadou: you have to wait 24 hours for the achievement to appear. although i have done a fast dq too but i never got it it may be a glitch in the achievement or you simply must wait 24 hours. (i did it before the achievement fix) and no, you dont need to be in certain rooms.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I don't think this is the right place to post this. It needs to be moved to the support board.

But uh yeah, what dropkick said. You might have to wait a while for your achievement to appear/