Toribash
Original Post
How do you determine the price of a head texture?
Well,how do you determine the price of a head texture?The resolution?The shading?The quality?The style?Tell me please.
It depends on how experienced the artist is.

Won't you laugh at someone who just started making heads and is selling his first head for 100k?
Resolution doesnt really matter. The quality, complexity, style, quality, neatness and appearance will always be the basis.
~knight zero~
How you determine a price of a head?

Artist usually plays the most important role nowadays ( the more famous the artist, the more expensive his stuff gets sold for). After that comes quality, design, resolution, style ( in order of price its: organic > robotic > human > cartoon > tribal). But sometimes quality trumps artist in this list so it's not set in stone.
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Resolution doesnt really matter. The quality, complexity, style, quality, neatness and appearance will always be the basis.

why did you say quality twice? well with the rest of you have said I agree with all. but one thing is that you buy what you wanna buy for blah blah blah amount of tc. it is really up to you.
Dr Zoidberg
I think you can't really determine the prize of a head texture

you can only offer because everyone has their own opinion about a head.

I mean the artist doesn't have to say much about the prize .

There are very much unknown artists who will publish / publish good heads

for a very high / low prize .
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist