Ranking
Original Post
Types of flames
Can you name the types of flame you know? With pics or ID if you know them and what it's called. I just wanna name the name of each type of flames. Example : Stable flame, Rain flame, Drop flame, Global flame etc..
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post

WING FLAMES

HEART FLAMES

BIG RING

STABLE

SMALLER RING

ORBITAL HAND

Plus hand flames and stuff, took this from Furry's flame thread but I edited out the pricing and other stuff cause I'm not selling you anything.
Oooooh thanks m8, but what are those flame that travels around? For example my flame called "Warped bow"
Bringer of Hell
your flame looks a bit familiar to a snake flame type.

maye ask furryprints, as he is the forger of your flame.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Arkenvoss gave his flames also names. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=136844
Maybe it looks like any of these/

There aren't really official names for flames or anything, pretty much globe, hand, foot and duals.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sadly imageshack has deleted like all my pics except for halo flames (I guess it's been around 5 years since forge was first invented :/)

Some other ones that people didn't really mention are painter (long duration flame that doesn't move, kind of like a trail but really really long), aura (kind of like stable flame but absolutely huge), snow/rain (spans in a huge area and falls down), real wings (not like those pictured above that kind of flop down weirdly, you can make flames that look like actual wings).

This is the one flameforge image I have left;

This is what halos looked like 5 years ago lol. Particles spawn and move in circle, very stable flame :3
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
afaik fnugget reforged a lot of flames that I posted lol so I wouldn't be surprised.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff