Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Can't a Guy Get a Rest?
At least, I hope so.

I know this asswipe at school, and he is a drug-dealing pot-smoking knife-weilding psycho bitch. He thinks everything I say is an insult towards him and he just keeps saying "Wut? Wut did you say you little bitch?".

Now, he has cornered me numerous times and pulled his knife out and threatened me with it. I don't show any fear or submission, which really pisses him off.

One day, I said "Okay then. Stab me. Use your fucking knife for once and cut me." He hesitated, then started to move his hand back. I socked him in his face, kicked him in the gut, then ran.

Now, I await coming back to school on Monday ._.
Fonzie be with you.
One thing first...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Okay I calmed down, I'd be scared to, just bring your own knife. '-' HAHAHA...
Last edited by mezablade7; Mar 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM.
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
My awesome Camo Shop.
What Sado said.

That way you wont get stabbed.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Actually, I've been threatened with this as well, by a kid named Brady. Said I pulled a knife on one of his friends, proceeded to show me his.
"Knife fighting just isn't my style." I said, and walked away with my very effeminate trenchcoat.
[TAG].
Evaporates Earth in ten days, guaranteed.