Ranking
View Poll Results: Can u play with touchpad?
Yes
28 Votes / 75.68%
No
9 Votes / 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Can you play TB with touchpad?
SUp folks, well, when I started my university, i bought a notebook. I am always carrying my notebook in my backpack, so i don't use a mouse, therefore i learnt to play with the touchpad . I got 2nd,3rd and 4th dan black belt with it. Now I wanna know who here can play toribash with the touchpad like play when using mouse
I mostly use a mouse, but when somehow a mouse is unavailable, I play with Touch Pad...
And I do fairly well with it. Of course not as good as with a real mouse, but still pretty good.
I'll just do my moves more slowly than with a mouse, but I still can think what should I do next.
Touchpads aren't too bad so long as the annoying tap to click is turned off & you're happy with using the keyboard to move the camera.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I always have done, I find it much easier using Z and X than clicking.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I've been using the touchpad for Toribash ever since March until now (went to get a mouse).

I pretty much see no difference in using the touchpad and mouse.

Check out a Toribash video of me that is on my signature, all those replays were made from touchpad.

The video of me is not made by me, all credits go to alert242(a girl) for the making of the video.
Last edited by Dragenon; Nov 27, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
i play with touchpad all the time. it's just as easy.

people use it as an excuse all the time though. "omglol u beet me bcuz i wuz on tuchpad" etc etc
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl