Toribash
Original Post
Movies.
Lets get to know each other a little better.

What's your favourite genre of movie and your favourite director/actor/genre.
(If you have more than one favourite go ahead and post it)

Go.

Action/Comedy/Horror
Feral: Yeah, but you'd just sit there whining about how much of a Nazi you were.
I don't really have a fave genre but I think the best movies made are I, robot and Ironman.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Morgan Freeman is always a plus... Except in Robin Hood. Even Freeman can't compensate for Kevin Costner...
Bah, again, I'm eclectic.. I'll give anything a go, but reserve the right to walk away after 5 minutes
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Action/Comedy/Horror, like you :O Faves are The Dark Knight, Step Brothers, Meet The Spartans, Get Smart, Don't Mess With The Zohan, Shutter, The Ring (all of em), The Hills Have Eyes 2, All the Resident Evil films.

Originally Posted by bukkitgod View Post
Ironman.

...no. There's a guy in Iraq who gets kidnapped by terrorists and makes a suit he calls Iron Man, busts out of Iraq, gets back to the United States and says something about wanting a cheeseburger, then there's a bunch of explosions and something vaguely about fighter jets, then his best friend steals his plans to make Iron Man, so the guy makes a better Iron Man and he kills the impostor Iron Man. The end.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Aug 7, 2008 at 02:24 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
=o, same as rdm, except with some others, like random things. Those random Comedy movies. Well, they're Comedy but w/e >.>
It makes me wonder..
I'm into comedy, sometimes action, not really a horro fan, I mean you pay to get scared, if I wanted to get scared I'd look at my face in the morning