Ranking
Original Post
Why don't clan posts count.
I heard posting in a clan doesn't go towards your post count. If this is true, why?
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Some of the forum staff for some reason think post count is meaningful and should be earnt. For this reason post count in some less "serious" subs are disabled, for example elerk and clans.

I'm guessing this policy was invented by a staff member who has a high post count lol. I didn't think anyone really cared about post count, but apparently staff members do...

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Because some clans were spamming their boards/theards instead of talking serios shit.

And disabling post count does what to stop that?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Is it only for unofficial clans?
Because I seem to be gaining post count.

It's for both unofficial, and official clans.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
you gain post count for answering other parts of the forum not the clan sub itself.
and clan posts considered as a spam so they stopped counting the clans posts .
but , if you weren't in the same clan that you post in it then it counts idk how this worked .

Edit:it counts when i search for somebodys posts in the clans but it doesnt change the count in the posts .
Last edited by Moataz; Aug 3, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
you gain post count for answering other parts of the forum not the clan sub itself.
and clan posts considered as a spam so they stopped counting the clans posts .
but , if you weren't in the same clan that you post in it then it counts idk how this worked .

But I mean that I had 2135 posts, made a post in my own clans chat and it went up to 2136. Now, together with the two posts I made on this Thread I have 2138
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
But I mean that I had 2135 posts, made a post in my own clans chat and it went up to 2136. Now, together with the two posts I made on this Thread I have 2138

as i said when i search for somebody's posts in the clan discussion i can see his clan posts . that means it sometimes counts .