Toribash
Original Post
Help me find a script.
As the title says im looking for a script that does exist but is very old. My firned said that it was 2.# something old. It shows the hieght and position of every joint, it shows the amount of force when a blow is dealt and all the numbers show up right next to the tori's limbs. Can someone please locate this for me or something similar to this?
My shop
Dont Click This -----> Click
Yeah I have found that folder but how do you activate the scripts? It doesn't actually tell you how. I've tried a multitude of ways to try to activate them in game but have not been able to do it. So how do they work?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Move them to the main scripts folder (out of SDK folder)
:D
Okay thanks so far. But how do I select the options when I run the script? Because it only runs default rules.

For example; I type '/ls get_joint_info.lua' and it runs that script, but it only allows me to choose the neck joint. So how would I change this?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Thanks i also found the folder, but which one of those scripts is the one that im looking for?
My shop
Dont Click This -----> Click