Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Achievements
If anyone could please help me i have a few questions on the achievements.

I've won alot of wushu games and aikido and it still says i have to win 1000 more to get teh achievement, which i know ive played at the very least a couple hundred in both.

Also ive gotten more then 50 Decaps and still no achievements.

Why is this?

P.S. I got 7 decaps today and it says i need 25 more for the 25 in a week one.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
It doesn't show a count down, just get the 25 in a week and you'll get it.
Also this is thread is better for the rapid threads board.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
It use to show a count down my bro when he got it it said 18 at first then the next day it said 10 or so and kept going down.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Asked and answered many times before, achievements are generally bugged, some work like a charm while others fail miserably, for instance, the belt achievements work while the achievement named "Hitting air" does not work at all even though getting 0 points from both players is very easy to achieve
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Why doesnt someone go and fix all of those because i would like to be able to get those instead of just looking at them and saying well that sucks those dont work.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
It's hardly a priority with 4.0 coming (kinda) soon.
And even if it was, it's hardly your place to say.

In addition, it takes ages for the servers to update the achievements for everyone, so it may be on it's way, it may not.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Also alot of achivements are glitching and wont be earned
But some of them take a little more time then others i found out for example when i got on a different account 50 decaps it took 2 days to load the achivement
And also read carefully
50 decaps is something different then 50 decaps in one week
Do what you need for an achivement
Wait at least 24 hours or maybe a little longer
If nothing happens its broken
If you get it then...
You got it