Toribash
Original Post
why?
why do people play toribash for a day and then just never play forever? cant they just get deleted, so we can get organized?
Because Toribash is so painstakingly repetitive. People get bored easily.
What would deleting old players do in terms of organization? This thread is silly.
maybe they remember it in 2 months and start playin again ? also say me one ONE game that deletes old not used accounts? i never heard about a game that does that, also jea maybe after 4 or 5 years....

but what do u mean with "organized" ? why should a old account annoy you? only cuz the name isnt avaible anymore
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Ikariam deletes your account after one month of inactivity.
but a account deletion option is usefull though.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
Ikariam deletes your account after one month of inactivity.
but a account deletion option is usefull though.

What? Accounts don't get deleted after a month of inactivity. (unless you're referring to another game or something) anyway, how would you feel if your internet was down or didn't have the time to login to toribash and you come back one day and your account is gone.
Last edited by Facade; Aug 27, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
lol
its good for them to get deleted, i dont think we should have all this space in our customs folder xDDD
U can delete from your custom folder whatever you want. It won't make any troubles for TB. If it grows out of proportions (like mine XD) just del. It will fill again soon enough. :}
well, i'm having the same problem, about two or more years ago someone signed up with the name "Karolk", recently i made some research and found out that he has 0qi and 0tc, and i was dumb enough to put those ugly numbers on my name, should have named myself something like "Loach" (because i love my loaches too much)... i think a moderator can delete players like this if you want to make a namechange (they cost ALOT)
BTW they don't show up in your custom folder if you don't meet them ingame or /dl them manually, so that isn't a problem.