Ranking
Original Post
[S]My Deactivated Inventory!
Yup, as stated, I'm selling everything in my deactivated inventory. Obviously I'm not selling the "Not for Sale" sets but that's just common sense.
I want a decent amount of TC for it all. I'm not gonna sell it for 1tc under the market price (because there is definitely no one that does that ;D) but I do expect to see fair offers.

Make your offer on each item first. That means, if you buy in bulk, state your offer on each item. That should be easy enough.

Only accepting TC.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Go 1.5k and deal.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Sent
Originally Posted by H3LLFIGHT View Post
head avatar + hunter hair 2.3k